I'm C. Athbel Joe, working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering of B.S. Abdur Rahman University, Vandalur, Chennai.
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering form Govt. Polytechnic, Nagercoil.
- AMIE from Institution of Engineers (India), Kokatta.
- M.S. (by Research) from IIT, Madras.
- Pursuing Ph.D. in IIT Madras
My area of interest
Power Systems, Control and Dynamics.
Athbel Joe, and S. Krishna, "An Underfrequency Load Shedding Scheme with Minimal Knowledge of System Parameters," International Journal of Emerging Electric Power Systems, vol. 16, no.1, pp 33-46, Feb. 2015. (doi:10.1515/ijeeps-2014-0108)
Courses I’m handling this semester (July-Dec 2016)
- EEB3102 Power System Analysis, a core course for Fifth Semester B.Tech. (EEE) students
- EEBY5102 Advanced Power System Analysis for First Semester M.Tech. ( Power Systems) students
- EEBPT4102 High Voltage Engineering for Seventh Semester Part Time B.Tech. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) students